Rivoira’s business history began after World War I thanks to the intuition and ingenuity of Giovanni Rivoira, a pioneering innovator in farming who successfully devoted himself to fruit production and trade.
Thanks to the skills that they have inherited and the technical expertise which they continuously update, Rivoira and Kiwi Uno are now private sector leaders in the sale of apples, bone fruits and cherries. The Group monitors all of its fields and works on a daily basis to ensure the highest levels of quality.
- A leading grower and seller of apples.
- A leading producer and exporter of green and golden kiwifruit.
- Over 200 companies involved, of which 8 are farming businesses that are directly controlled by Rivoira and they are spread across Piedmont, Lombardy and Lazio, supplying large amounts of apples, peaches, apricots, nectarines, kiwis and cherries.
- 62 cold stores in the Rivoira facilities, 14 storage bays in Kiwi Uno with a total storage capacity of more than 70,000 tons.
- Overall, the network linked to the Rivoira Group permanently employs over 2,000 people in the country.
- Our aim: to increase and enhance the quality of these products that are “made in Italy”.